Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa Came to Town...

At Landen's PAT (Parent's as teacher's) group meeting last night, not only were the usual games, stories and pizza involved, but we also got a visit from the jolly man himself. I was under the assumption that Landen wouldn't want to go see him because at Halloween he wasn't such a huge fan of people with beards on their face...he thought they we "scary". But boy was I wrong! Not only did he want to see Santa, but he almost tackled him as he ran to get on his lap! He even told him what he wanted for Christmas! It these little adorable moments like this that make me ALMOST forget his wonderful 2 year old antics he does throughout the day. I love his enthusiasm for EVERYTHING!
P.S. Sorry about the picture, forgot my camera, so this is from my cell phone that I enlarged enough so you could get the gist!

0 comments: