Friday, June 20, 2008

Brian's 27th birthday







We celebrated Brian's birthday earlier this week. I think it was really good for him to take a night off from all his studying. The poor guy needs a huge break! Let's just say we're really looking forward to the 7 weeks he'll have off from school come July. Anyway, we invited a few friends over for some cake and ice cream. We tried to pamper him the best way we could, so he didn't have to do dishes that day (a big deal at our house) and we made him his favorite breakfast casserole for dinner. I did give him options of what he wanted to eat, but of course he chose that. We also got to go to the temple earlier that day. Overall it was a great day. Oh, and the cake he chose this year was a caramel cake....yummy!

2 comments:

April said...

I'm gonna need that carmel cake recipe, it was SO good!

Anonymous said...

I finally got on your blog! It's really cute. I love the baby count down. Happy b-day to your hubby. We have 2 b-days this week! You will have to post that recipe my husband loves caramel:)